Mr Andrew Melakani Kawesha
Lusaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
W : www.lusakachamber.org
Industry / Sector
Other ( Networking,Policy and Advocay )
Am Membership Officer with Lusaka Chamber and have been with the organization two years.I have a marketing background obtained from the Chartered Institute of Marketing,Membership Retention,company recruitment,IT marketing are among the skill set i provide to the Chamber.
Networking and learning new skill sets is part of my growth strategy,learning new business models that are quickly being created to do business over the internet.I am very focused, well vested in expanding my horizon for the good of both the organization and myself.
The Lusaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) whose theme is ‘The voice of businesses’; is an independent organisation whose mandate is to defend and support the common interests of its members by promoting a business friendly environment. This is achieved through networking businesses and professional people to ameliorate the performance of its members.
To carry out productive research so as to promote investment and development of all economic activities by standing on behalf of the business community in Lusaka province.
• To act as a liaison between different business entities, the government and local authorities.
• To promote development in trade, commerce and industrial activities of Lusaka, locally and internationally.
• To collect information and general statistics regarding all matters of commercial and industrial interest.
• To promote high standards of business ethics and practice.
Services are provided to the members at a nominal fee….
• Providing information that may be of interest to members
• Allow members to use chamber facility such as boardroom to have meetings.
• Market and advertise through our Newsletters, Website, email blast daily updates.
• Exclusive discounts and savings available to chamber members only.
• LCCI Executive team visit with your option of media to give you coverage
• One free invitation card to one event during calendar year
• One month free banner advertising on our Daily Business News Circulation
• Notices to free entry Business Forums and Networking Events.
• Free Company Logo appearance on our Chamber website during the paid year
• LCCI Certificate which is internationally recognised
Further activities include; Meetings, Workshops, Seminars, business Forums, Indabas and various other events; Networking opportunities that are proven to increase awareness and support your business or organisation. Business awards, AGM, Breakfast meetings, Open Days, Expos, Chamber shows